Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Gingham Love

Happy Tuesday everyone ! I love gingham prints. I love it so much I bought this shirt in multiple colors. The shirt was a recent purchase and surprisingly the regular XS fits me great overall. Are you a gingham girl too? Please share.  As always, thank you for your time. I appreciate it a lot. May you have a fabulous day !







{Outfit: Top: Old Navy, Skirt(eyelet): Target c/o Webster Collection, Belt: Target, Pearls: Ebay, Watch: Anne Klein, Bangles: F21, Shoes: Bakers(old), Sunnies:Tory Burch, Purse: Louis Vuitton}

 


8 comments:

  1. Love the gingham top with that skirt. The red shoes are the perfect touch to this outfit. You look fabulous.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit here. Gingham top is really great color on you... Have a bliss day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gingham with the lace! You look amazing in this outfit!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur shirt,would love to follow each other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Joy. Of course ! Followed you already....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That gingham & skirt is soooo FAB on you!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete