Monday, June 4, 2012

The Little Black Dress


Hello everyone ! Happy Monday. I have a few LDB's(little black dress) and this is my new favorite. It's a tunic but works as a dress for me. The beauty of the LBD is you can accesorize and wear it a million ways, it's like a blank canvas. As I am writing these post, an idea just pop in my head ! I would wear this dress again with my favorite leopard print scarf. How chic is that? If any thing else fails, the LBD never disappoint. It is always in style, timeless and season less favorites for parties all year around. Do you have a particular favorite? How long have you have it and did it ever disappoint? Please share your thoughts. On the other note : I was riding in car with boys today. Husband took me and our son to his old college campus grounds and see how it has changed a lot since the last time he went there. We snap photos, walk around and feed some turtles and ducks. These are the days that I truly enjoyed. When Dylan is little and we are "young". Thank you so much for dropping by and I always I appreciate it. 








{Outfit: H&M, Shoes: Kate Spade, Necklace: Ebay, Sunnies: H&M, Bangles: BCBG, Clutch: Target(old)}





 

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, the perfect LBD! You look beautiful! Love the blue heels.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Yi-Chia. Thank you you are a sweetheart ! I hope you have a great week...

      Delete
  2. the blue heels set it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic and chic!! Love the pants on your instagram too!!

    xoxo
    A Preponderance of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you A Preponderance of Fashion. Just gotten then on the mail and I love it. Will def do a post pretty soon.

      Delete