Friday, August 3, 2012

Conversational Print

It's Friday you guys and I cannot even be more excited to do something fun before school starts. Last hooray for summer of 2012. The plan is that we are going to take the RV and camp out in the Stone Mountain(GA) and watch laser shows at night. Mind you, I am not an outdoorsy kind of girl(no offense) but I decided to go this time because we have the RV. I know, i know what's the point of camping out if you don't sleep on the tent, right? Is being terrified of snake good enough? Anyway, the Stone Mountain is not too remote at all.  Actually they have RV parks over there(said my husband). Ok then I am in !  On the related note:  How are you? I am having a fantastic day and I hope you do too.  Can you tell what kind of prints I have on this dress? I simply have no idea. It looks like birds, fairies, wings, butterfly etc etc. The other night I asked my son what he thinks of the prints, what does it looks like to him. And I asked my husband as well. Well shall I say that my son has more opinions than him. Let's leave it that way shall we? Reader - what do you think? Regardless, I like this shift dress a lot. It's comfortable and lightweight. Perfect for these hot summer days, ruuning errands with some ballet flats or sandals. I might have to take it to the tailor to alter the sleeves though.




Readers - anything else you want to do before summer is over?

Thank you, thank you for all the nice words. I appreciate it. 

{Outfit: Dress: F21, Bag: Prada Saffiano, Sunnies: Prada, Shoes: Steve Madden, Bracelets: H&M, Necklace: F21}

 



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress, love the look
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! It was a great post.
    I also want to share something with the visitors of this page, i.e. Unze London is sealing school shoes at special discounts and offers...
    The prices of schools shoes starts from Pound 9.99... Currently www.unze.co.uk have an offer "Back to school" which you can see at the links below.
    For gilrs school shoes:-
    www.unze.co.uk/Girls-School-Shoes.html back to school
    For Boys school shoes:-
    www.unze.co.uk/products_Kids_Boys_School-Shoes.html back to school

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see colorful birds on those prints.. like the bib necklace.. i wanna try camping too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see that too at first. I will join my boys camping because we have an RV so I don't have to share bathrooms with strangers. I did tried camping before and slept on the tent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this print and you paired the perfect necklace with it! Gorgeous look and have a happy weekend! :)
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. well whatever the print is, it's gorgeous. and the dress looks fabulous on you! have fun rv-ing this weekend, it sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adore the dress! You look fab! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once again this is such a great outfit. Love that print on you!

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. the prints looks like flowers that turned into birds! lovely dress though :)

    hope you have fun camping (sleeping in the RV :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore your dress and great necklace! Love how the accessories add to the this look. :)

    http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are those birds or leaves? haha this dress will have people talking. I'm so in love with you bag by the way. Sigh, it is on my lust list but since I can never afford it, I am considering buying a Tory Burch lookalike. Sigh..

    xx Jenee C.
    http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this dress on you! Such a fun print and it looks amazing with your necklace.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much. will def check out your blog too.

    ReplyDelete