Monday, March 4, 2013

Insta-Trip

My trip to Hong kong was really crazy short and quick. When I say quick it is really quick. I left Wednesday and was back home Friday. Super exhausting for sure !  I just went to actually bring my mom back to stay with us for a little while. I don't want to stay for a few more days since my husband and my son were not with me anyway. Traveling without them would mean not much fun for me. 


I was never lost in translation


 Great thing is that from the terminals, there is access to the hotels that are around the airport. 




Intrigue by her.


I needed some from here to calm down the energizer bunny in me.


The best stir fry Udon noodles I tasted.


Too many cups of you


I always leave out the pickled ginger with my sushi. This time I tried it and i kinda like it !


Valentino @ the HK airport.
 When is enough time, enough? Almost did not make it to my flight back home because of you. I lost track of time. There are just so many fabulous stores ! 


Looking terribly haggard due to lack of sleep. I did not sleep on my way to and back. Sleeping pill did not help at all. Ok, maybe because I watched too much movies during the flight. I just can't sleep !


I just got through talking with my husband and son. When I am tired my brain just shuts off.  Nothing sinks in anymore. I asked my son why are you not in school? He said mommy it's night time here! Oh, not knowing the date, day and time sometimes can be so liberating. All I want at this moment was to get on the plane and go home. 


Although it was such a short trip, I am super happy to be headed home. I miss my husband and son so much !

Thank you so much for reading. Happy Monday everyone.......

On another note:  If you are looking for a gift of customization, Eshakti is offering a 20% discount when you shop at eSkakti valid until 3/20/2013.
 Discount code: FBLSPETTE. Happy shopping !

48 comments:

  1. it looks you had a great time there! Nice pics!
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww am sure the miss you too, lovely photos
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you, I can't sleep, me neither :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hong Kong looks very cool! I would love to visit some day - I'm glad you're heading back home though to be with your family! It's not a vacation if the ones you love aren't there with you.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fast but good trip! It is nice to be home! Love your cute traveling look!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! talk about jet lagged! 2 days in Hong Kong!! Thnk goodness for Valentino huh?

    I've missed a few of your posts (I've been a bad blogger lately) but I'm looking forward to catching up on all your cool outfits!

    Glad your mom is there, aren't moms the best?!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes moms are the best. She's a hug help with me at home. Yeah thank goodness for Valentino.

      Delete
  7. Lovely pictures! The food looks delicious.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like absolutely fabulous travels!!!! you are one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amaziing:)
    Come and visit me and maybe we can follow each other ?:)
    Www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Olivia. thanks. of course will check your blog out.

      Delete
  10. That's definitely a short trip but all that foods looks amazing and that's exciting that your Mom will be staying with you!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Valentino! The sushi and udon look good too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow that is a short trip! i'm glad you got to get in some good eats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Krystal.

      xo
      Sam
      http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

      Delete
  13. Wow that is definitely a quick trip! MAJOR jet lag!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm really jealous of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The noodles and sushi look delish. And Valentino in the airport? I would have missed my flight!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yi-Chia. Not only Valentino even Chanel too. How crazy is that?

      Delete
  16. Wow 3 days? That's insanely short considering the length of the flight. I think if I went on vacation without my family I would secretly be ecstatic hohoho

    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing pics!! I love sushi!!

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. So interesting !
    Hope I'll be visiting Hong Kong someday ^^

    << From Brussels, with Love>>

    ReplyDelete
  19. did you go shopping in HK? I have a feeling you did :)

    do show us your purchases :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sushi looks sooo yummy! Looking fab at the airport darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love travel pics and i envy people who can travel (in the good way ofcourse).
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're just 2 hours away from the Philippines & I must say it looks like a very exhausting trip my friend!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete